Friday, October 17, 2008

Baruch New Media - Our Class Wiki - So Far

So far for our class wiki I have not added any articles, but I have done research and have a good amount of information which I will post up soon. I have have researched on sports and new media and slightly on entertainment in new media. Some useful information that I found was how some sports have used new media to give fans coverage of a variety of different aspects of the sports. For example in Nascar.com's website it talked about a program that was launched that gave fans access to updated photos of the racers, updated media clips, and it even had a feature where a fan is able to get an view of the racetracks. Also in the PGA tour, there is a new media technology which enables fans, to follow every golfers shot, on one of its most popular holes and fans have access to press converages as well as being able to view a virtual tour of the greens.

No comments: